Friday, February 14, 2014

Married.

If i get married. i want to move to my own house and i want to decide which furniture i want and paint any colour that i like on the wall. Having a beautiful garden with a small fountain. Having my on pet. I want to travel around the world to have my own adventure and experience. Having meal with my love. Cook what i want. Eat whatever i want without getting worried. Do what i like with his permission. He gonna take care of me when i'm sick. Watching new movie on cinema together. Eating pop corn and sharing one straw for a large cup of soft drink. Stay up all the night just talking nothing. Grow old and keep love each other not til our last breath but FOREVER. THIS ! This what i really want and dream. It just a dream and i'm waiting for that day come when i'm getting married with you... 

p/s: half of my dreams. xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment